Welcome to Christian Counseling PA, by John W. Mallin, M.Div
If you or someone you know needs counsel from a Christian point of view, I can help!
You may be facing life issues such as:
- Fear, anxiety, depression, anger, and other troubling emotions.
- Undesirable habits and patterns of behavior which you seem unable to stop.
- Problems in your marriage, employment, parent-child or other relationships.
- Death and illness, difficult circumstances and decisions, questions about life, spiritual doubts and other problems.
What I love about my job
As people rely on God, I am privileged to watch Him enable them to:
- Deal with real life problems.
- Grow in their faith and life.
- Minister to others.
There is help
With over 30 years of pastoral and counseling experience, I can help you:
- Gain the ability to communicate better.
- Learn how to deal with conflict.
- Understand your responsibilities to yourself and others.
- Set your priorities.
- Change your behavior.
- Identify and resolve your problems.
- About John Mallin
- Approach to Counseling
- Biblical Pastoral Counseling
- Counseling Services
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Request an Appointment
Tuesday 9am – 9pm
Trinity Presbyterian Church
6098 Locust Lane
Harrisburg, PA 17109
Wednesday 9am – 9pm
New Covenant Fellowship
4500 Creekview Rd
Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
Thursday 10:30 - 3:30
Living Hope Orthodox Presbyterian Church
155 Early Ave, Gettysburg PA 17325
Greencastle – Thursday evenings 6pm – 9pm
Greencastle Family Practice, Counseling and Psychological Services
50 Eastern Ave
Greencastle PA 17225